Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yay

So yesterday I got my Urban Decay Haul package, with 15th anniversary palette finally and my 2 squeeze tube Primers in Orignal and Sin. I also received a sample of Lip junkie in Wildflower. Now I haven't tried any of the products yet. I will be wearing some tonight at work and I shall get back to everyone on how that works out and what colors I used all that awesomeness :D


   






I made a short video for everyone.. I know its kinda lame but it was my first one ;)


Now I am hoping in the near future to try ordering some samples from Shiro cosmetics, I also am interested in trying Mineral makeup. I am thinking about trying Meow cosmetics, they have a wide variety of colors to choose from and are named after cats.
I researched a few different brands Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals mostly, but for some reason Meow cosmetics has been calling to me. I also have to invest in a nice set of foundation brushes. Gosh my wishlist just keeps getting bigger the more stuff I get...
I might get on later after work with another entry maybe another video too if I decide not to be lazy :P

1 comment:

  1. aww yay!!! Isn't the palette BEAU-TI-FULLLL? :) You're adorable, I love your video hehe

    ReplyDelete