Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday fun..

Hello Everyone.. *cough* Jess and Chelc ;)

Sorry I haven't been around much been a busy girl.. between working, Gears of War 3 and Plotting to get stuff from my never ending wish list.
So today was very eventful.. I slept about 3 hours, then worked 5, then went out and got my new cell phone whooo... which was followed by playing Gears and then going to Ulta, All while drinking copious amounts of coffee.
My plan was to only get the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk at Ulta since I have a few samples coming from Meow Mineral Cosmetics, and since I just spent a bunch on a cell phone, and also have a wish list the size of texas full of makeup, books and video games.. Stuff every girl dreams of right :P
While at Ulta they of course are out of the damn Milk Pencil so I gave in to temptation finally and bought the Urban Decay, 24/7 Travel set in Electric. I have been eyeing this set for a little while now, my current eyeliner I use sucks, its like the maybelline pencil in black. I have raccoon eyes every time I come home for work, drives me crazy.
Now I have yet to try these pencils but once I do, I of course will write about it ;)

Cruelty free is the way to be.. Ester totally loves UD products since they do not test on Animals

Oops took this upside down xD


No comments:

Post a Comment