Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meow Pampered Puss

So I got my Meow Samples in yesterday.. I then proceeded to try everything. I didn't swatch any of the foundations, Only the concealers. The Foundations all matched pretty well, so I couldn't differentiate which went where xD I shall attempt it again though just so you all can see.
Now I got my package in about a 8 days and I ordered just before Thanksgiving which I was very impressed with.
I ordered 6 foundation samples, 3 in Sphynx, Inquisitive, Sleek and Frisky and then the same 3 shades in Siamese, I also got the Equilibrium and Balancing primer, I also ordered 2 concealers one in Sphynx 1-Sleek and the other in Siamese 1-sleek and ordered the Lush Blush in Hugs and Kitties. Along with my order I got 2 samples a Blush sample called Tickled pink and a Feliner called Sweaty paws, which is a platinum with silver sparkles. I have tried the blush which I do like but, I have yet to try the feliner maybe today ;).
Now here is some photos of my order...


Now for my lovely concealer swatches.. I will try and get the foundation swatches up this week so stay posted...
The Sphynx is the first one showed and Siamese is the other i think Sphynx goes better, though both could work..

Now out of the samples I got I really think they all match very well except the frisky colors are a bit dark for me.. maybe more a summer color. I think that Sphynx in both Inquisitive and Sleek are my best matches. Siamese also works in both Inquisitive and Sleek as well but I think the inquisitive was a better match for right now...
^Before work with Sphynx 1-Sleek..^
^Sphynx 0-inquisitive^
and Last but not lest Siamese 0-inquisitive.. I love this photo I am currently wearing my xbox headset..

I think when I order my full sizes I might go with Sphynx with 1-sleek or 0-inquisitive.. I have to decide for certain. Now I love the Equilibrium and Balancing primer.. that will be a HG for me, I used it with out moisturizer and preferred it, over with the moisturizer. My skin is combination sometimes I get dry patches and other times I will get oily spots in my t-zone area. Not only did the primer help that, I find since using meow products my skin isn't breaking out nearly as bad as it did with liquid foundation. I so far have loved my experience with Meow cosmetics and plan on buying full sizes and continuing to use meow products.

Now I made a little un-boxing video it's kind of bad but I shall post it anyways. In the video you meet my Kitty Dewy and I am wearing a Gears of War shirt best video game ever ;)


Thanks guys hope you enjoy, 
Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment