Friday, November 4, 2011

Noob blog

Hello Blog World,

I decided I would jump off the blogging bridge and start my own. I figured I would make a little place for myself to write about stuff.  Mostly makeup and possibly books and maybe some games if I feel like it. I hope you enjoy :D

Now I have had the Naked Palette for a little while now and I would love to getting around to show that off a little. I love the Palette it is my very first Urban Decay product and I am in love with the colors. The shadow is buttery, smooth, and pigmented. Half baked has to be my favorite shadow on the palette, it's a beautiful gold color that secretly reminds me of my dog.  This palette has a wonderful selection of colors, so you can wear it everyday or wear it out with a smoky eye, its very versatile for everyone. Though if you don't like sparkle or shimmer then maybe this isn't the ideal palette considering there are 2 matte colors in this palette.
The Brush with the palette isn't the best, I find it doesn't hold the shadow well and doesn't feel as nice, as the Tokidoki Pittura brushes I have.
Naked Palette also comes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have always had a problem with shadows creasing and I never even knew about Eyeshadow primers until recently. I feel as all my problems are solved, with this little bottle, my shadows stay put with this product.

Long Story short I would recommend the Naked Palette for anyone, it has neutrals and sparkle for every occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment